The day before Liollio began to train for his first marathon and begin his subsequent diet, he had his last “no regrets” meal during lunch at Buffalo Brothers in Raleigh. In a meal that could rival the diet of a one Michael Phelps, Liollio consumed:
• A solid 6” x 6” block of fried mozzarella cheese (meant as an appetizer for 4)
• A bacon cheddar cheeseburger, fully loaded
• A side of cheese fries w/ ranch dressing
• A side of mashed potatoes and gravy
• And a few cokes to wash it all down
Liollio to get 9 gold medals in London 2012?
– Matt Herring